The Education for Peace Foundation (EPF) is established according to the following premises:
- That human resources development is key to solutions to all kinds of human problems.
- That empowerment at the individual and societal levels can be encouraged
via both formal and informal education that addresses attitudinal, psychological, intellectual,
cultural, technological, academic, and other gaps.
- That love and peace can and shall prevail despite all the negative development in human societies.
- That empowered human resources can bring about positive changes at all levels.
- That a business model can be used for charity work in order to make maximized
and expedited impacts on societies that are the most needy.
- That community involvement should be sought so that sustainability will be resulted.
Photo: A boy in Kabul whose access to basic education is somehow denied as a result of civil wars and perpetuated turmoils. (Taken in December, 2006).